2. What is personal data?
2.1.Personal data is all information relating to a person and identifying that person same person, or, make it identifiable, regardless of the nature and support of the information and including the person's sound and image.2.2. By identifiable is meant a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, namely by reference to an identification number or other elements specific to their physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
3. How will we use your personal data?3.1. MMR will use the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
- To analyze and respond to your messages and requests for information;
- For WEBSITE operations and management;
- For the adaptation, improvement and modification of services, namely, through the identification of usage trends, or, to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
3.3. Your personal data will not be reused for purposes other than previously identified or that have no relation to those purposes for which were initially collected.
4. What are the grounds for processing the personal data we collect?4.1. The personal data that MMR handles have specific bases, depending on the purposes for which they are intended.
4.2. In the following table you can see the fundamentals according to the purposes identified above:
Para analisare responder às suas mensagens, apoio ao cliente e pedidos de informação;
|Consentimento para essa finalidade específica.|
Para as operações e gestão do WEBSITE;
|Consentimento para essa finalidade específica (cookies); Interesses legítimos prosseguidos pela MMR .|
|Consentimento para essa finalidade específica (cookies).|
5. What personal data do we collect?5.1. The personal data that MMR collects and processes are only those necessary and adequate for the above purposes.
5.2. MMR will collect and process the following personal data:
|To analyze and respond to your messages and requests for information;||Name; Email, Phone|
|For WEBSITE operations and management;||Cookie data.|
|For the adaptation, improvement and modification of services, namely, through identification usage trends, or, to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.||Cookie data.|
6.How do we collect your personal data?6.1. We will collect your personal data through the forms on the WEBSITE, but also through the WEBSITE and the communication it makes with your equipment and e-mail messages that sends us.
6.2. Your personal data is collected through your equipment as follows:
- Through your subscription to the newsletter;
- Through your browser;
- Through cookies;
- Through pixel tags and other similar technologies;
- IP address;
- Using your Username.
6.5. MMR's services are not aimed at minors, and personal data of minors intentionally.
What are Cookies?7.1. Cookies are small files of information that help identify your browser and that may store information, for example, User settings and preferences.
7.2. MMR will store cookies on your device to personalize and make it as easy as possible to navigation, but also for troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, and for monitor system security.
7.3. With the exception of cookies specifically necessary for the performance of the website, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the User's acceptance and consent. this consent will be withdrawn at all times through specific browser tools.7.4. To find out more about the cookies we use, please consult our Policy Cookies.
8. What are Pixel Tag and similar technologies?8.1. Pixeltags (also known as web beaconse clear GIFs) can be used in connection with some services to, for example, monitor the actions of users of the services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics on usage of the Services and response rates.
8.2. To learn more about pixel tags and other similar technologies we use please refer to our Cookies Policy.
9. How do we protect your personal data?9.1. Your personal data is kept secure through the adoption of various measures security, technical and organizational aspects that ensure that they only have access to personal data. Employees and the processes that must access them, according to the rules created for this purpose.
9.2. To protect your personal data we only use data center providers that offer us adequate and documented security measures, namely, guarantees that your data are stored on servers that are kept in controlled environments with access limited.
9.3. Likewise, when you browse the WEBSITE, we protect your data with encryption, for example, Transport Layer Security (TLS, is a security protocol that protects the telecommunications via the internet) and your password is stored using a one-way hash, ie, it cannot be retrieved (or disclosed) by anyone, including the MMR, and can only be reset.
9.4. Although we take the precautions and precautions we deem appropriate to protect the personal data that you provide and collect, we must be aware that no security system it is impenetrable.
|For membership application;||7 years|
|For online store registration;||7 years old|
|To analyze and respond to your messages, customer support and information requests;||2 years|
|So that we can send you newsletters or other publications that you have asked for and/or that may be yours interest;||7 years old|
|For WEBSITE operations and management;||2 years|
|For the adaptation, improvement and modification of services, namely, through identification usage trends, or, to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.||2 years|
10.2. If a specific or mandatory period results from the law, the retention period of the data will be this. In all other cases, personal data will be kept at the latest during the times indicated above, periods that MMR understands as sufficient to comply with the purposes.
10.3. After the retention period, all personal data collected will be deleted.
11. How can you exercise your rights:
11.1. Before we explain how you can exercise your rights, it's a good idea to know what they are.
Thus, the legislation gives you the right to ask us to exercise the following rights:
- Access: right to obtain confirmation that the personal data concerning you are or are not object of processing and, if so, the right to access your personal data;
- Rectification: the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and for your incomplete personal data to be completed;
- Deletion: the right to have your personal data deleted when one of the reasons listed in the legislation;
- Limitation of treatment: the right to obtain limitation of treatment if one of the situations listed in the legislation;
- Opposition: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that you are told respect;
- Portability: the right to receive personal data concerning you in a format structured, commonly used and automatic reading.
11.3. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact MMR through the following email email@example.com. If you ask us to delete some of your personal data or yours all, some of the requested services may not be provided to you and MMR will only retain the personal data necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which it is bound.
12. When do we communicate data to third parties?12.1. MMR may use third parties to provide certain services, at the maintenance, technical support, marketing, invoicing or payment management, which may have access to some of the personal data, namely, the data necessary for the contractual purposes.
12.2. MMR ensures that entities that have access to the data are credible and offer high guarantees of protection, never being transmitted data beyond what is necessary for the provision of the contracted service, however, MMR remains responsible for the personal data available.12.3. MMR may also communicate your data to the following entities:
- Companies of the business group to which MMR belongs and with which it has commercial partnerships for the creation and provision of benefits; or still,
- Other partners outside your corporate group (with your prior authorization).